National Sales Manager USA
Residence requirements: California, preferably Bay Area
Fluent written and spoken English, willingness to travel
Availability max 01/03/2016.
Passion for 2 wheels and riding license would be preferable.
Direct responsibility for business development
- Analysis of the market and identifies the target markets
- Develop sales networks in the territories goal
- Search and selection of dealers and maintaining the required quality standards
- Defines the sales policies and actively supports local dealers with training and incentive
- Analysis of the "Profit & Loss" and credit management
- Sales Budget and verification of deviations and developing corrective strategies
- Collaborate with the Sales Director and Legal definition of contracts for Dealers and importers
- Reporting to Sales Director & Marketing Director
- Work with the CFO for analysis and definition of the Sales Budget